Specialised, up-to-date policies and procedures are required by every care provider. They play an integral part in keeping you compliant, as well as helping you stay on top of the training and management of employees.
Letting a trusted partner provide the policies saves you time and enables you to direct your resources at delivering the CQC Fundamental Standards – Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led and deliver excellent care.
You need watertight policies and procedures to keep you, as a care provider, safe and compliant and that’s where we can help.
Comprehensive policies and procedures
- Over 125 Comprehensive Policies and Procedures for Domiciliary Based Services that are researched and written to meet all the CQC regulatory, legislative and good practice guidance within the Health and Social Care sector.
Policies and procedures that meet CQC Regulations
The policies and procedures are written and researched to meet all the legislative, regulatory and good practice guidance within the Health and Social Care sector in England.
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014
- Care Act 2014
- Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2014.
- The Fundamental Standards (Regulations) 2014
Policies and procedures are also available that are compliant with the Care Inspectorate (Scotland) and the CSSIW (Wales).
Up to date policies and procedures
- Experts at our partner are constantly scanning and updating all the regulatory databases and business journals to monitor the latest developments in the health & social services sector. The policies are updated every quarter and all the updated or new policies sent to our customers who subscribe to the update service. That’s how we ensure the policies and procedures are always up-to-date and consistent with CQC.
- Let a trusted partner do the hard work for you to ensure your Policies and Procedures are always up to date.
- The Update Service is FREE for the first year when you purchase a full set of Policies and Procedures and to continue with the service it’s just £195.00 (ex-vat) per YEAR thereafter.
Find out more