New providers often benefit from support in their application to the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
A trusted partner will help those who complete an application themselves to do so easily and with all the details in place so that they can do so in one sitting when they start the actual online application.The CQC website isn’t the easiest to navigate so support will make it easier for you to obtain all the relevant information and increase your chances of success.
The CQC website isn’t the easiest to navigate so support will make it easier for you to obtain all the relevant information and increase your chances of success.
If you’re like many new care providers and you may struggle with the time and expertise to manage the application process then we can help you.
- Understand the CQC application process
- Find out early if you are ready and have the right mindset to start a regulated service
- Gather all the information you need to make your application
- Complete the online application in one sitting.
- Help your CQC application to be successful
Start on the right path
- Support for new providers in the application aims to encourage providers of a regulated activity to start on the right path with both business and mindset.
- A care business is more likely to succeed if the right processes are in place and the values are embedded within the organisation.
Find out more
Why choose The Living Circle?
- Save Time – we have reviewed over 300 service providers and technologies … so you don’t have to trawl websites or trade exhibitions
- Only the Best – we have selected service providers and software that are top quartile i.e. one of the best at what they do.
- Working Together – People, Software & Policies work best when they work effectively together. We have selected Partners that do!
- Price Promise – Where we supply Service or Software from a Partner, you are charged the same price as going direct to that business.
- Our Clients come First – If you work with us, we will support you if the service or software supplier needs to improve. We will be on your side.
If you’d like to know more about the services we offer to the care sector, please contact our services and software team on 01242 896380 Alternatively, you can use our Contact Us page.