Marketing for Domiciliary Care providers
Why do domiciliary care providers struggle to grow?
Typically 1 to 2 days per month - ask for a quote
- Do you want to increase the % of self-pay clients?
- Are you struggling to scale up your business?
- Would you like to increase your prices?
- Would you like to increase your visibility online, in
the community and / or referrals from third parties?
- Could you increase the lifetime value for clients?
- If you are a franchisee, does you franchisor fail to
provide adequate marketing support?
With every new client your operating profit significantly
increases but getting new clients requires several things to be working together. You need to tell people who you are, get them to your website, convince them to pick up the phone to you and then choose your organisation over multiple competitors. That’s before you can make a penny.
The most successful organisations understand how they
fare against their competitors; are able to articulate and evidence their quality; network effectively; have good online marketing; understand return on investment and have a sales process that is effectively implemented every time regardless of who picks up the phone. No wonder many domiciliary care providers struggle to grow. Let us help.