Rota Planning – Anytime, Anywhere
Create weekly or two weekly schedules for each of your clients and locations.
- Easily Define – care, service and staff requirements for each visit
- Easily Match – location or care requirements with a member of staff, based on availability, qualifications, skills, equipment and preferences.
- Allocate shifts automatically at the touch of a button, or get a list of suggestions for the best people for each visit or shift.
- Automated texting and emailing – communicate home care rotas for all staff with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Uncovered Shifts – Offer any uncovered shifts to carers by automated text message
Maintain all your Client/Carer information with secure access at all times.
- Customisable Online Assessment Tools – Leading tools allowing you to replace paper based assessment forms
- Digital Care Plans – Powerful outcome-based plans – replace manual care plans
- Client & Carer information – Maintain across all platforms with secure access at all times.
- Fully Auditable – Ensure compliance – with all client interactions are logged and auditable
Invoicing | Payroll | HR | Reporting
Leading Integration – with third party systems such as Sage and Xero
- Billing – Maintain client billing rates and generate invoices directly from the system.
- Payroll & Time sheets –Maintain carer pay rates and produce wage reports, from verified electronic time-sheets, that integrate with 3rd party finance systems.
- HR Management – On-boarding, Training, Qualifications, Holidays requests and approvals
- Financial Reporting – Powerful comprehensive reporting available
GPS and Geo-fencing
- Know for certain that a carer has attended an appointment
- Receive a warning if they haven’t arrived.
- Generate reports on staff punctuality and attendance.
- Receive confirmation of completed calls or explanations for non-completed appointments.
CM2000 – Integration – should you need it.
Find out more
Works on Android, IoS and PCs
Care staff can use their mobile or desktop device to access their rotas, timesheets and payslips, advise extra availability, request shifts, book holidays and update their personal information.
Clock in/out – of appointments, late clock in notifications and google maps integration.
View – Client information, schedule, automated timesheets, ADL, care plans and live update daily notes or assessments from a mobile device.
Sign off – on completing pre-defined care tasks and add new ones as needed.
Communicate directly with the admin team and care team and family members
Electronic Document Management System allowing sharing of documents and images through filing cabinet function with the remote carer.
Allows the family to engage with the Client and includes them in their loved ones’ care programs. Family App Features
- Patient Care Schedule
- Carer Notes
- Life Journals
- Daily Diary’s
- Activity Tracker
- Wellness Monitoring
- Family photos and video calling
- Medication adherence
- Goal achievements
- Daily Diarys Life
- Journals Customised
- News Feeds
- Cognitive Training
- Wellness Tracking
- Easy to use Touch Screen Technology
- Video Calls
- Assists Self Management of Care programmes
Why choose The Living Circle?
- Save Time – we have reviewed over 300 service providers and technologies … so you don’t have to trawl websites or trade exhibitions
- Only the Best – we have selected service providers and software that are top quartile i.e. one of the best at what they do.
- Working Together – People, Software & Policies work best when they work effectively together. We have selected Partners that do!
- Price Promise – Where we supply Service or Software from a Partner, you are charged the same price as going direct to that business.
- Our Clients come First – If you work with us, we will support you if the service or software supplier needs to improve. We will be on your side.
If you’d like to know more about the services we offer to the care sector, please contact our services and software team on 01242 896380 Alternatively, you can use our Contact Us page.